Groovy Milk's side-scroller shooter Creepy Road is launching today on Steam for Windows PC and Mac for €9.99 ($9.99). During the first seven days of release, the game will be 10% off from the store price!
"We have always loved 2D sidescrollers like Metal Slug, Contra and Comix Zone," says Ilia Polutis, art director at Groovy Milk. "So, when we started thinking about making our own game, we already knew what kind of genre it would fall into. In our game we wanted to bring some old-school atmosphere in a modern style, with a strong love for even the smallest visual details, tons of humor and memorable characters."
This old-school 2D Run&Gun game has wonderfully hand-drawn graphics and offers plenty of fast paced and action-packed fun. Embark with Flint Trucker on a crazy journey to reunite him with sweet Angelina, the love of his life, and try to survive hordes of ravenous beasts and bloodthirsty enemies.
The world has gone mad. While facing unbelievable dangers, you must make your way back home before it's too late!
- The fantastic cartoon aesthetic paints a colorful and vibrant world with fast-paced, engaging action filled with detailed explosions and smooth animations.
- More than 30 different varieties of enemies, 15 original music tracks, tons of easter eggs and one beautiful Angelina waiting for you at the end of the road.
- Multiple types of weapons ranging from standard revolvers and shotguns to deadly contraptions with crazy and unexpected effects. You can even saddle a rocket to disintegrate flying enemies!
- Huge boss fights that will challenge your nerves!
- Game available in 13 different languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese-Brazil, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Japanese.