Win 1 of 5 Monster Family packs including a t-shirt, fidget spinner, colouring book and more!
Ends: 04 April 2018
MONSTER FAMILY IS IN CINEMAS AND ON SKY CINEMA FROM 2ND MARCH 2018
This truly global family adventure features an all-star voice cast, including Emily Watson (On Chesil Beach), Jason Isaacs (The Death of Stalin), Nick Frost (The Huntsman: Winter's War), Jessica Brown Findlay (Downton Abbey), Celia Imrie (Bridget Jones's Diary) and Catherine Tate (Doctor Who).
Based on David Safier's best-selling novel, MONSTER FAMILY follows the very much unhappy Wishbone clan, Frank, Emma and their kids Max and Fay - under pressure and constantly at each other's throats.
When they are cursed by an evil witch and transformed into their own monstrous party costumes, they must pull together to battle real-life beasts; reverse the curse; and prove that even a vampire, a mummy, a werewolf, and Frankenstein's monster can eventually form one big happy family.
When the Wishbones snap, only love can stitch them back together... Watch a MONSTER FAMILY become human again in 2018
To celebrate the release of the film, Sky Cinema is giving away a fun filled pack, that includes a T-shirt, colouring book, fidget spinner, pencil case and more!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is watch the trailer and answer the question below:
QUESTION Who turns the Wishbones into monsters? " A Witch " A Mummy " Frankenstein
To enter just send an email with MONSTER FAMILY in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org please list your ANSWER, NAME, EMAIL, ADDRESS & TWITTER HANDLE (if available).
It’s that simple! Best of luck!
You can double your chances by liking & retweeting the competition on our new Competitions Club page @competitionsC. Good luck & tag friends for extra entries.
The Promoter shall administer the Competition and allocate the Prize as follows and shall ensure that the Competition Terms and Conditions shall contain terms that give effect to the Prize Conditions set out below. The Promoter shall ensure that all entrants to the competition are notified of and accept the Prize Conditions before entering the Competition and again before accepting a Prize.
1. The Competition shall open on 2nd March 2018 and close on 2nd April 2018 No purchase necessary / Online entry required. The entry mechanic is as follows: watch and win - watch the trailer and answer questions based on the content
2. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over only. Proof of age may be required. The Competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky UK Limited companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies. The Promoter shall allow one entry per household only. 3. One entry per household. Entries sent in through agents third party [websites] or multiple accounts will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will also be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met and the right to select replacement entry into the competition element of the promotion.
4. 5 winners will be selected at random by Film-News, on or around 2nd April 2018 from all correct and eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. The winners will be notified by email by 4th April 2018
5. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
6. There are 5 prize packages to be won (each a "Prize"). 5 winner(s) will be allocated one Prize each. Each Prize includes the following: - 1 x t-shirt, - 1 x colouring book, - 1 x fidget spinner, - 1 x pencil case, - 1 x colouring pencils, - 1 x notebook, - 1 x puzzle game
The Prize will be subject to the Prize Conditions (as defined below)
7. The following terms shall apply to the Prize (the "Prize Conditions"): A. There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. B. Altitude reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Altitude reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful. C. 1 Monster Family merchandise bundle, containing 1 x t-shirt, 1 x colouring book, 1 x fidget spinner, 1 x pencil case, 1 x colouring pencils, 1 x notebook, 1 x puzzle game D. Bundle will be delivered by post.
6. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter's control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
7. The Promoter may make the winner's full name and county available and may use the full name, county and photograph for post-event publicity purposes without additional remuneration and may use information to send on details about products and services available.
8. Altitude reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Altitude reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
9. By entering this promotion and choosing to opt-in to receive more information, you agree that Altitude may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting Altitude