LIVE BY NIGHT
is the edge-of-your-seat crime thriller directed by and starring Ben Affleck, arriving in UK cinemas on January 13
. To celebrate the release, you have the chance to win a stunning prize bundle inspired by the film.Oscar winner Ben Affleck (“Argo”) directed and stars in the dramatic crime thriller “Live by Night.” Affleck also wrote the screenplay, based on the award-winning best-seller by Dennis Lehane; it marks the second collaboration for the fellow Boston natives, following the acclaimed drama “Gone Baby Gone.”
What you put out into this world will always come back to you, but it never comes back how you predict. Taking fatherly advice is not in Joe Coughlin’s nature. Instead, the WWI vet is a self-proclaimed anti-establishment outlaw, despite being the son of the Boston Police Deputy Superintendent. Joe’s not all bad, though; in fact, he’s not really bad enough for the life he’s chosen. Unlike the gangsters he refuses to work for, he has a sense of justice and an open heart, and both work against him, leaving him vulnerable time and again—in business and in love. Driven by a need to right the wrongs committed against him and those close to him, Joe heads down a risky path that goes against his upbringing and his own moral code. Leaving the cold Boston winter behind, he and his reckless crew turn up the heat in Tampa. And while revenge may taste sweeter than the molasses that infuses every drop of illegal rum he runs, Joe will learn that it comes at a price.Live By Night
is released in UK cinemas January 13
.'What's the name of the film that Ben Affleck directed before Live by Night?'
A – Argo
B – Alien
C – Alfie
To enter just send an email with LIVE BY NIGHT in the subject line to email@example.com Please list your ANSWER, name, EMAIL, home address and telephone number. Winners will be notified by phone/email.
It’s that simple! Best of luck!
Get the competitions delivered directly to you by signing up to our newsletter here.
For all CDs, gig tickets and other music related prizes visit our sister site music-news.com competitions page here
and also Theatre-News.com & Game-News.co.uk.Terms and conditions
©2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on 1st Feb 2017
• Open to UK residents only
• Film News is the competition promoter
• Prize for 3 (three) winners is: x1 (one) bottle opener, x1 (one) USB flash drive, x1 (one) t-shirt and x1 (one) pop socket
• If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
• Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
• Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes, which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.
• The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• Winners will be notified via email and their full postal address requested for prize fulfilment
• Failure to reply to notification within 2 weeks renders the competition void